Hey, Valentine, care to dance?
WOOF (Women Outdoors Online Funtimes)
wants to dance with you!
Join us for another online dance party as we once again welcome the wonderful Zumba instructors Joya Lonsdale & Nancy DeLeon for ...
VALENTINE'S DAY ZUMBA!
❤️❤️❤️COMING TO YOU ON ZOOM❤️❤️❤️
These two fabulous, upbeat, supportive, welcoming Zumba instructors each have over 10 years of experience in leading joyful dance sessions that are open to all levels. It doesn't matter if you've never danced Zumba before: Nancy and Joya, who'll each lead half of the 1-hour class, give clear visual cues, and it's easy to follow along. The intoxicating, mostly Latino music will have you up and swaying (or sitting in your seat—whatever you're physically up for is just fine) in no time, so get ready to shake your booty with our two dance queens and your Women Outdoors friends!
Note: Zoom Meeting Details will be sent in your confirmation email.
After The 1-Hour Class:
- If you'd like to try out Nancy's classes outside of this dance party on Valentine's Day—she teaches every Tuesday at 6pm—you can sign up for her mailing list at email@example.com. To sign up for Joya's classes, held on Thursday nights at 6pm, e-mail Joya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put on comfortable workout clothes, including whatever sparkly, flashy bling you might want to show off!
Download Zoom on your computer/tablet if you don't have it already.
- Settle in about 10 minutes early: set up your computer/tablet, grab some water, and make sure you have enough space to shake your booty!
- Click on the meeting link (which will be sent via confirmation mail) and enter the password.
Don't go away: We'll be hanging out, socializing, partying and spreading some love around for however long you're up for.
This WOOF event is brought to you courtesy of the hard work and creativity of your board of directors: Lisa Vaas, Bonna Wieler, Anna DeSousa, Mary Charney, Paris Horan, and Kris Mujica. If you'd like to work on fun projects like this, consider joining us! Write to email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend, especially if there is an attendee limit for this event! Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance or other circumstances.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator.