Join Margaret for this event
The flowering trees are stunning and close to peak all over Highland Park in Rochester. We’ll walk around and enjoy the trees, bushes and flowers: many different colors and types of magnolia, cherry, azalea, tulips, daffodils, pansy bed and more.
So folks are aware and in the event it weighs into the consideration to join this event, Highland Park has been quite busy the past couple of weeks; I just want folks to know and be prepared. We will be following CDC guidelines including wearing of masks at all times even though we will be outside.
Lamberton Conservatory is located at 180 Reservoir Ave, Rochester, NY 14620 and hours Saturday are 10 AM – 4 PM. If anyone is interested in visiting the Conservatory before or after our stroll, I strongly encourage it. Lots of lovely flora as well as quails, turtles, and other surprises. There is a $3 charge for admission.
Bring water and dress for Rochester weather. There are rolling hills so bring hiking poles if you desire. Optional: snack, binoculars, camera
Pets are not welcome on this particular date.
Note: There is a portoilet where we will meet to park and another in the park meet.
Maximum of 10 participants.
Masks required (must be worn when 6 feet distance can't be maintained), physical distancing and CDC safety protocols.
Meet and Park Address will be in your registration confirmation email.
Until further notice, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have adopted the following rules for all events. Read more at COVID-19.
- Events are for paid members only - You can join now by clicking on Join Us.
- You must agree to our new COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
- Attendance is limited
- Physical Distancing: all attendees will comply with keeping 6 feet distance
- Masks must be worn for the meet and greet portion, but may be removed on the trail, water, etc. at the discretion of the trip leader, as long as you are 6 feet apart.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator