REGISTRATION OPENS AT 8:00 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 4, 2023.
Midwinter Movie Night and Potluck!
After a three-year pandemic pause, we're excited to once again hold our midwinter movie night and potluck dinner.
Bring your signature side dish, marvelous main dish or divine dessert to share with others. We'll provide seltzer water, but if you prefer a particular soft drink or alcoholic beverage, please bring it. We'll have dinner first and then sit back and enjoy the movie, Just Passing Thru.
In 2022, Courtney Eve White, a young Australian adventurer, hiked the Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada through California, Oregon and Washington and filmed her epic journey. Just Passing Thru abounds with gorgeous scenery and stories of trail magic as well as the physical and mental challenges of hiking 2650 miles through desert, mountains and forests.
This event is for Women Outdoors members only. If you would like to join Women Outdoors or renew your membership, please click on this Join Us link and follow the instructions.
Registration is limited to 15 Women Outdoors members and will close on Feb. 24 or whenever we reach 15, so sign up as soon as registration opens - 8:00 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 4, 2023.
- Potluck dish to share - main dish, side dish or dessert
- Low camp chair if you have one
- BYOB - optional
The automatic confirmation email is the only email you will receive about this event. Be sure and save it or print it out.
Are you vaccinated and boosted? Please let us know when you register.
- Read WO's COVID guidelines.
- WO members must agree to our COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
- Required for this indoor event: All members are asked to take a COVID-19 antigen rapid test at home on the day of the event, Saturday, Feb. 25, 2023, and only attend if they test negative.
- Members are also asked to stay home if they are experiencing ANY cold or flu symptoms on the day of the event.
RSVP and Cancellation – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
If you register but then are unable to attend, please cancel your registration. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances.
If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your confirmation email for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list.
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then click again on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator.