Join Mary at a Syracuse Women’s Basketball take on ACC rival Louisville on National Girls & Women in Sports Day on January 29th.
Join us as we watch and cheer Women's Basketball at Syracuse University. https://cuse.com/sports/womens-basketball
This game is against ACC rival Louisville . PLUS it’s Orange Out! The first 1,000 fans receive a free orange tee to help root the women on to victory!
Game starts at NOON and generally takes about 2 hours. Come early and find us in Section 108 for a pre-game meet and greet!
Tickets: Buy ahead -Mobile (via Ticketmaster account) General admission under 65 = $10+2.25 fee ; 65 and over=$5+ 2.15 fee. https://cuse.com/ticketing/.
Or take advantage of special POWER PACK 2 games for 1 pricing of $12.04 for Jan 29 and Feb 19 games. https://fevo.us/fv-offer--20230110-1JM-401/
Parking is FREE and easy for SU Women’s Basketball games at any of the West SU Lots. Great covered parking at the Irving Ave Garage (also free) use Stadium Place and use elevator or stairwell to 5th level to use the covered walkway over Irving Ave to enter the Dome at Gate C.
Syracuse University Dome [Formerly the Carrier Dome now called: JMA Wireless Dome]
Where to Find Us will be included in your registration confirmation email.
Please refrain from attending if you have recently been ill or have COVID-like symptoms.
The automatic confirmation email is the only email you will receive about this event. Be sure and save it or print it out.
COVID rules are evolving:
- Some events are for paid members only - You can join now by clicking on Join Us.
- At the trip leader’s discretion, some events may be limited to vaccinated only, or limit the number of attendees.
- You must agree to our new COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator