WOOF: Women Outdoors Online Funtimes
Join us for
"Winter Road Tripping"
with Lisa Vaas and Bonna Wieler
COMING TO YOU ON ZOOM
We are launching our WOOF season with a session on winter driving. Spurred on by incidents as people traveled to Craftsbury, VT for our winter weekend during a blizzard last year, we are hoping that we'll all be better prepared for the potential winter driving issues that can crop up for this year's upcoming Winter Weekend in Vermont, or anywhere that gets hit with dangerous snowstorms.
Note: Zoom Meeting Details will be sent with your confirmation email
Lisa Vaas, Regional Contact, E. MA, Former President of Women Outdoors
Bonna Wieler, Regional Contact, NH/VT, Secretary, Women Outdoors Board of Directors
There are more WOOF events coming up soon:
- Feb 5: Nature Photography with Sandy Zohari
- Mar 19: How to Plan and Prepare for Bucket List Adventures with Bunny Kramer
Dates to be determined:
- Trip leading for easy outings
- Curveballs: A sharing session for how trip leaders for Women Outdoors and Appalachian Mountain Club, among other outdoor outing organizations, deal with trip-leading issues
- Survivalist Jessie Krebs and her participation in ALONE last winter
Do you have a WOOF session you'd like to lead, with our support and Zoom account? Say...
- A Valentine's virtual dance party
- A virtual yoga session
- A cooking segment
- A slideshow on your fabulous vacation
- A session on winter hiking or other outdoor skills
- A session with the author of a great outdoors book
Alternatively, do you have a presenter you'd like to suggest?
Please don't hesitate to contact the WOOF organizers at WOOF@womenoutdoors.org.
And please make sure to attend our WOOF sessions. We look forward to Zooming with you!
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the host and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend, especially if there is an attendee limit for this event! Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance or other circumstances.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator