Join Kris for a visit to the Corning Museum of Glass
This event is restricted to 10 attendees.
Tour the various exhibits, learn about Corelle, how glass fared during the flood of 1972, visit the innovations studio, and/or watch a glass blowing demonstration. Go to www.cmog.org to see what exhibits are on right now.
Afterwards, depending on weather, we can walk across Centerway Bridge to Market Street, the heart of the Gaffer District, for a late lunch before departure.
Please buy your tickets online or arrive early enough to go through the ticket line, in order to meet with the group at 10:30 am. Meet location will be in your confirmation email.
Current admission fees:
- Adults $22.00
- Seniors (over 62) $18.70
- Local Residents (148, 149 or 169 zip code) $11.00
- Masks - are optional but you must bring your own.
- Recommended: camera, lunch or snack if not joining us for lunch.
Are you vaccinated? Please let us know if you are vaccinated when you register. Your individual status will be kept private, but this info will help others decide if/when to mask up.
Please refrain from attending if you have recently been ill or have COVID-like symptoms.
Address will be in your registration confirmation email.
The automatic confirmation email is the only email you will receive about this event. Be sure and save it or print it out.
COVID rules are evolving:
- Some events are for paid members only - You can join now by clicking on Join Us.
- At the trip leader’s discretion, some events may be limited to vaccinated only, or limit the number of attendees.
- You must agree to our new COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
- Masks and Physical Distancing: Attendees may be asked mask indoors (including in vehicles) and may want to maintain 6 feet social distancing outdoors.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator