WOOF: Women Outdoors Online Funtimes
Join us for
"Trip Leading 101"
COMING TO YOU ON ZOOM
What to expect and how to get started leading an EASY event. Women Outdoors relies solely on volunteer trip leaders. Our mission is to instill the knowledge and confidence our members need to become leaders. In this session, you’ll learn from our top trip leaders what we require to lead easy trips, be it a walk in a park, a short bike ride or a hike of moderate distance and difficulty. Bring your questions and your trip ideas!
Note: Zoom Meeting Details will be sent with your confirmation email
Slide Deck Available Here!
Bonna Wieler, Regional Contact, NH/VT, Secretary, Women Outdoors Board of Directors
Heather Hersee, Regional Contact, Eastern Mass
There are more WOOF events coming up soon:
Dates to be determined:
- How to Plan and Prepare for Bucket List Adventures with Bunny Kramer
- Curveballs: A sharing session for how trip leaders for Women Outdoors and Appalachian Mountain Club, among other outdoor outing organizations, deal with trip-leading issues
- Survivalist Jessie Krebs and her participation in ALONE last winter
Do you have a WOOF session you'd like to lead, with our support and Zoom account? Say...
- A virtual yoga session
- A cooking segment
- A slideshow on your fabulous vacation
- A session on winter hiking or other outdoor skills
- A session with the author of a great outdoors book
Alternatively, do you have a presenter you'd like to suggest?
Please don't hesitate to contact the WOOF organizers at WOOF@womenoutdoors.org.
And please make sure to attend our WOOF sessions. We look forward to Zooming with you!
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the host and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend, especially if there is an attendee limit for this event! Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance or other circumstances.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator