Join us at our Fall/Winter Planning Meeting!
Planning meetings are back! For our new members, planning meetings are always a great way to learn more about Women Outdoors, help us plan our events/outings for the next 3 to 4 months, meet your fellow members, and to have some fun. And of course, there's always lots of good food.
This event is restricted to vaccinated women.
For this meeting, we will be back at Linda's home (a favorite!) in North Rose. Note that we will be indoors, and Linda has three large dogs (super friendly, lick-you-to-death Dalmatians) who will be around, except when we're eating. Please do NOT bring your own dogs.
Our Agenda:11:00 am - Planning Meeting
- Get to know you - new members and old.
- Review our current region COVID rules and decide if we want to make any changes, such as returning to Meetup.
- Plan some wonderful fall and winter events for our region.
- Don't forget to bring your calendar and ideas for the next 3-4 months.
12:15 pm - Lunch
- Linda will be preparing BBQ Beef sandwiches.
- We will also have some veggie burgers available for those seeking plant-based alternatives (let us know when you register).
- Please bring a a side dish, appetizer, or dessert to share.
- We'll provide water and sparkling flavored water. If you'd like something else to drink, please bring your own.
1:15 pm - Our first Skills Building Workshop
- Paris will show us how to build your own mini First Aid kit.
- Supplies will be provided.
2:00 pm - Walk around Linda's Farm
- Meet the chickens and baby goats.
- Walk down into the woods to view the pond.
- A Mask - we are asking that you wear you mask indoors unless actively eating.
- A side dish, appetizer, or dessert to pass. Please include a card with primary ingredients, especially if gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, etc. Know what you'd like to bring? Let us know when you register.
- Your trip ideas, calendar, and appetite.
Are you vaccinated? This indoor event is restricted to vaccinated participants. Please confirm that you are vaccinated when you register.
Address will be in your registration confirmation email.
Until further notice, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have adopted the following rules for all events. Read more at COVID-19.
- Events are for paid members only - You can join now by clicking on Join Us.
- You must agree to our new COVID-19 Safety Agreement & Assumption of Risk Statement during the registration process.
- Attendance is limited - but we've expanded the limit for this meeting
- Physical Distancing: all attendees will comply with keeping 6 feet distance, unless we are able to remove that restriction.
*** RSVP and Cancellations – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***
Please respect the trip leader and other members and update your RSVP if you sign-up but then are unable to attend. Events may be cancelled due to lack of attendance, as well as changes in weather or other circumstances. If you must cancel at the last minute, call or text the event host/trip leader (see your registration confirmation for contact details) and let her know who it is who is calling/texting. Be sure to copy down the address, directions, and trip leader contact information to bring with you as there might not be good cell service at the event location.
To Cancel: Go to your Registration List
- Click on this event in your list
- Click on the Already registered link under the REGISTER button.
- At the next page that opens with your registration form, click on the CANCEL REGISTRATION button, and then again click on Cancel Registration on the pop-up form.
- Ignore the link to contact the administrator