Gathering 43 - 2023
Lodging Friday to Sunday – 2 nights: $
180 $205 (with late fee)
Friday Aug 25 (11 am) to Sunday Aug 27 (3 pm)
Includes 5 meals, 2 nights lodging, and all activities:
- Fri - Dinner, Lunch option additional $10
- Sat - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Sun - Breakfast, Lunch Option additional $5
Lodging Thursday to Friday – 1 night: $55 or $68
Thursday Aug 24 (11 am) to Friday Aug 25 (11 am)
Includes 2 or 3 meals, 1 night lodging, and all activities:
- Thu - Dinner, Fri - Breakfast and Lunch - $68
- Fri - Breakfast and Lunch - $55
Note: If you are unsure about the extra day, please register without it. If you decide on coming Thursday, contact gathering@womenoutdoors to have it added to your registration, and we will send you an invoice for the extra charge.
For Lodging, decide what is more important to you and select your housing accordingly! Some options are limited so register early! Lodging Options
- Newer or Rustic?
- Close to the dining hall or close to the beach?
- Close to parking (driving up to the cabins is not allowed)?
- Private or Dorm Rooms?
- Bathroom in the cabin or cabin closest to the bathhouse?
Day Pass Only - Saturday, Aug 26 - 1 Day: $
60 $70 (with late fee)
Includes lunch and dinner, and all Saturday activities
To keep costs down we will not be hiring staff. When you register we'll ask how you can help make this a successful Gathering. Review our Pitch-in Options.
COVID requirements have been lifted, though we are still asking for a negative COVID rapid test within 24 hours of arrival to Camp Scully. Read more details on our updated COVID policy.
Want to learn more? Click on these links:
Full Gathering Details Check out our Lodging Choices Activities
- Register by July 30 to avoid a $25 late fee.
- Registration Closes on August 17.
Cancellation Policy - if you cancel:
- By Aug 1: Full refund
- Aug 2 - Aug 10: $25 cancellation fee
- After Aug 10: No guaranteed refund
- There will be no penalty if you cancel due to COVID illness or exposure